1. Who we are and how to contact us
OKAY2PLAY.COM.IO is a website (Site
) operated by Geo-Pro-Teq Pty Ltd ABN 49 624 743 719 (we, us
). To contact us, please use the contact function on the Site.
2. By using our Site you accept these terms
3. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time and you will be deemed to accept any such changes by continuing to access the site after the changes have been made. Accordingly, every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
4. We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs, changes in law and our business priorities or for any other reason.
5. We may suspend or withdraw our Site
6. Eligibility to use our Site
Our Site is directed to users who are residing in and using this Site within Australia. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you do at your risk and you are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to your accessing the Site from your location. We may at our election refuse you access to the Site, or parts of it, or limit or customise the parts of the Site you can access.
7. How you may use material on our Site
8. Do not rely on information on this Site
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation or availability of the Site. The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
9. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and you access third party websites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
10. Content standards
The content standards in this clause 10 apply to any and all use of social media features and contact features (“Social Media Contributions”). Social Media Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. In particular, you warrant that your Social Media Contributions will not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, abhorrent, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Contain or promote sexual or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation, including with us.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Be confidential nor breach any confidentiality rights or the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Expose us to any civil, criminal, or quasi criminal liability under any applicable laws in any way whatsoever.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to contact other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards in this clause 10. You warrant that any such contribution complies with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. We may report any breach of your warranty to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
11. Limitation of liability
In no event will we, our affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our Site, any websites linked to it, any content on our Site or such other websites or any services or items obtained through our Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, licensors and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to , your Social Media Contributions], your use of any information obtained from the Site and any use of the Site’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorised in these terms. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to our clients, which will be set out in the applicable supply terms and conditions.
12. We are not responsible for viruses
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or any other type of malicious code or software. You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Site. You should use your own antivirus software.
13. Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in clause 10. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our Site must not be framed or mirrored on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
14. Australian law applies to disputes
15. Our trademarks are registered, and our products patent protected
OK2PLAY?, LET’S TALK ABOUT IT OK2PLAY? and and
and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are our registered and unregistered trademarks or the registered and unregistered trademarks of our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under clause 7. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners and are used by us under licence. We also have our products protected by patents. Patents are generally available and to see how to access Australian patents please see the IP Australia website. For overseas patent access please see your local patent authority in your jurisdiction. Please also see our IP Notice on the Site.
16. Prohibited uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out in clause 10 of these terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing); or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any automatic or manual process to reverse engineer or decompile any part of the Site;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, spyware, computer code, file, program or material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
17. Other terms and conditions
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Site. All such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into these terms.